On June 28, we plan to both worship in person as well as on-line. Here are the steps we will go through:
On June 28, those who meet us on-line, there will be no change. For those who come in person, expect:
1. Enter through front door (church wings will both be closed.
2. Only the one bathroom by the front doors will be used.
3. Temperature and names will be taken at the door.
4. Masks are required (we will have masks for forgetful folk).
5. Chairs will be set at 6’ apart. Please, do not move chairs.
Please, let me know if you are coming in person on June 28 so that I can be certain we have enough chairs set out. Thank you.
Volunteers are needed to sanitize the bathroom every Sunday. The Worship Team is looking for a person to volunteer for one Sunday a month (5 Sundays means we would like to have 5 volunteers).
I hope to see you at virtual Bible Study or at our wide Church!