Dear Veradale UCC Friends and Members,
I hope you are doing okay as we come to the one year anniversary of Covid Quarentine. How are you this week? What gives you hope at this time?
We will be visiting The First Congregational Church of Riverside, CA this Sunday. Worship starts at 10am. You can join us in-person at our church or go there from home by going to http://www.fccriverside.org/
If you want to join us in the Zoom Coffee hour, you will need to go to the bottom of the page link and sign up before Sunday. I have signed us up for those in the church building. For those joining from home, I hope you will take a leap and sign-up early for their after worship Zoom. They are so excited to have us coming that they have paid the extra cost to make their Zoom program able to hold more of us.
These visits are deeply nurturing to us as a congregation and to those we visit. Thank you, Veradale! You are an amazing church.
Remember, if you want to worship in-person, let me know as we have a limited number of spaces. For those who come in person, expect:
1. Enter through front door (church wings will both be closed).
2. Only the one bathroom by the front doors will be used.
3. Temperature and names will be taken at the door.
4. Masks are required (we will have masks for forgetful folk). No Face shields unless they include a cloth mask which MUST be worn over the nose. The new more contagious strain of covid requires us to be more vigilant. So, masks must be worn over the nose.
5. Chairs are set at 6’ apart. Please, do not move chairs.
7. The Bibles, Hymnals, pens, pencils, coloring pages are all REMOVED from the sanctuary. If you want to print your own bulletin or bring your own Bible, that is fine.
8. There will be absolutely no eating or drinking in the building.
9. There will be no singing in the sanctuary. We will have hymns but only those on Facebook and Zoom can sing.
Thank you for keeping flexible!
Let me know if you will be in-person this Sunday.
We will visit The First Congregational Church of Riverside, CA
in our sanctuary or go directly to http://www.fccriverside.
at 10am Sunday
Sign up early for the Coffee Hour Zoom
Please, remember offerings can be given through the church website at https://veradaleucc.org
There is an orange donate button on the right side of the page.
send checks to Veradale UCC, 611N Progress Road, Spokane Valley, WA 99037
on Facebook every Tuesday morning from 9am to 9:25am https://www.facebook.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 Available 24 hours a day in English and Spanish.